Re: [GENERAL] sorry, too many clients already error

От Sandeep Gupta
Тема Re: [GENERAL] sorry, too many clients already error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The log_connections helped. I was able
to diagnose the problem. The connections
are getting closed but my setup is actually generating
too many connections.
Thanks for helping with this.

-sandeep

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] EnterpriseDB installed PostgreSQL 9.6 vs. REPMGR. Round4 - compilation issues on RHEL 7.2