Re: My humble tribute to psql -- usql v0.5.0

От Kenneth Shaw
Тема Re: My humble tribute to psql -- usql v0.5.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Unfortunately, the \d* commands aren't implemented yet, as there's a
lot of research that needs to be done for all the key databases, which
I just haven't had time to do yet. But that's coming very soon (tm)!**
The main work done so far has been just getting the cli up to
something usable.

** for certain definitions of "very soon"

-Ken