Re: BUG #6650: CPU system time utilization rising few times a day

От Andrzej Krawiec
Тема Re: BUG #6650: CPU system time utilization rising few times a day
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
It has happened again. Twice today. We have one perf dump. But it is over
600 MB of bzip2-ed data (3.5 GB of plain binary perf data).
We'll go deeper into that, and if we don't come to any conclusions we will
upload it to our anonymous FTP.

Don't know if this perf dump is ok, as it was again triggered by our sciprt
upon system load rise. Maybe it is too late...

Another question: is errors count from my strace log not high?

--
Andrzej Krawiec