Re: 32bit psqlodbc SSL not compiled in?

От Sasha White
Тема Re: 32bit psqlodbc SSL not compiled in?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
It works! You legend! Thank you so much.
Also thank you for replying so quickly and sorting it out.

Really appreciate it, works perfectly.

On Tue, May 28, 2024 at 2:21 PM Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks> wrote:

On Tue, 28 May 2024 at 01:38, Sasha White <sashajwhite@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome, thanks! Really appreciate it

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 9:16 PM Dave Cramer <davecramer@postgres.rocks> wrote:
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Dave

On Mon, May 27, 2024 at 11:01 AM Sasha White <sashajwhite@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

Hope you are well.

I downloaded this one which I believe is the latest compiled one.