Re: Date-time extraneous fields with reserved keywords

От Joseph Koshakow
Тема Re: Date-time extraneous fields with reserved keywords
Дата
Re: Date-time extraneous fields with reserved keywords  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sat, Mar 4, 2023 at 2:48 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

>    Right.  So really we ought to move the ValidateDate call as
>    well as the next half-dozen lines about "mer" down into
>    the subsequent "do additional checking" stanza.  It's all
>    only relevant to normal date specs.
>
>    BTW, looking at the set of RESERV tokens in datetktbl[],
>    it looks to me like this change renders the final "default:"
>    case unreachable, so probably we could just make that an error.

Please see the attached patch with these changes.

- Joe Koshakow
Вложения

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Latches vs lwlock contention
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Date-Time dangling unit fix