Re: Tree view icon samples

От Robert Eckhardt
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
That's better.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:55 PM, Chethana Kumar <chethana.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Please check the icons of Database Disconnected and Database Corrupted, just let me know if still can't be able to differentiate between themselves.

Regards,
Chethana kumar

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM, Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt@pivotal.io> wrote:
I like them as well. The only comment I have is that the red icon on disconnected DB and corrupted DB are difficult to make out. They are clearly differentiable but the icon itself is unclear.

-- Rob

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 12:49 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

> On 28 Jun 2017, at 12:41, Chethana Kumar <chethana.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Team,
>
> I am coming up with some sample icons for Tree View Control.
>
> Thought process behind the concept -
>
> 1. Included EDB color brand feel (gray and blue colors)

You mean pgAdmin colour brand :-). EDB is orange & black.

> 2. Eliminated the distraction of too many colors and provided consistency through the icons
> 3. User will recognize the icon shapes rather than recalling it by their colors (like in existing icons) so focused more on shapes
> 4. It also adds value to the brand since it has EDB color tones in it
>

> So please feel free to share your views on the same

I like them - they look much more modern and stylish, but still fit with what they represent.

Other opinions please?

Good work!

--
Chethana Kumar