Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere

От Robert Eckhardt
Тема Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
I'm somewhat unclear as to what the desired behavior is supposed to be from the writeup of that Redmine issue.

If I were to guess what was wanted it would be a slightly different build that included a container that had:
  • Python preconfigured
  • Apache HTTPD configured
  • Then had the application installed.
Would it make sense to just create a docker image that had everything done with some default settings that could be downloaded off of Dockerhub?  Then if you wanted to 'install' the server you could copy the latest image, spin it up and just modify the security settings as desired.

-- Rob

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, 2017-07-14 at 09:01 +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> Right - your suggestion there was reverted because it became quickly clear
> that it broke the default desktop mode.

What if I invent an optional "pgadmin4-v1-web-setup" (or whatever) package,
that does what Josh suggested?

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin-for-web is going nowhere