Re: PostgreSQL Community Enquire !

От madhav sira
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Community Enquire !
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Team,

Just wanted to reconfirm, for any queries or discussion on postgres coding/peformance tuning related questions, I have email to ( pgsql-general@postgresql.org) and discussion will continue on emails only but  not any thing a forum platform something below i saw for Oracle in screenshot. If there is any such for postgres can you help me out.
I checked on postgres community all I saw was writing an email to ( pgsql-general@postgresql.org) not any specific platform.
Attached screen shot for reference for Oracle community , looking if any similar for postgres for discussion.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024, 2:48 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 6/25/24 11:36, madhav sira wrote:
> Is the general list is sending our queries over email to
> pgsql-general@postgresql.org <mailto:pgsql-general@postgresql.org> ?

Not know. You need to make sure you use Reply All when replying to a
post on the list. If you want to get it back to the list you can Cc the
list when replying.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Replication After manual Failover
Сообщение: Re: Replication After manual Failover