Re: BUG #17046: Upgrade postgres 11 to 13 version

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #17046: Upgrade postgres 11 to 13 version
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 00:22, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> i am creating new server and installed postgres -13 and take PG_BACKUP form
> current PRD server (PG version 11) and restore DB on PG-13 server. can you
> suggest if we doing upgrade by this activity there is any issue.

The form you've used is for reporting bugs yet, this does not seem to
be a bug report.

If you're looking for general help and advice then you should consider
asking on one of the mailing lists.

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

pgsql-general might be the best fit.

David