Re: ResultCache cache error: "cache entry already complete" in 14beta1

От David Rowley
Тема Re: ResultCache cache error: "cache entry already complete" in 14beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 11:05, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll need to take a bit more time to check if that's a safe way to
> check if the entire join clause is parameterized or not.

I think it's fine to check the list_length() to see if any quals are
missing from the param info. This is very similar to what's done
already in generate_mergejoin_paths() to check if any join quals are
missing from the merge quals.

I've attached a cleaned-up patch.

David

Вложения