Re: Is there a way to know write statistics on an individual index

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Is there a way to know write statistics on an individual index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 8 Dec 2022 at 19:59, higherone <higherone@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know there's a pg_stats_user_indexes that gives statistics about the index scans/fetches, but I don't find any
informationabout how many writes(insert/update/delete) happen on this individual index.

> Is there some tool that could achieve this?

Is this a partial index? If not, those should just increase at the
same rate that's mentioned in pg_stat_user_tables for the table that
the index belongs to.

David

От: G Chandrasekar
Сообщение: Reading from replication slot fails if publication is dropped and created.
От: Kirk Wolak
Сообщение: Re: Getting PSQL in Windows to support TAB/Autocomplete via modified readline...