Re: "an SQL" vs. "a SQL"

От David Rowley
Тема Re: "an SQL" vs. "a SQL"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 at 04:04, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> However, I'm also
> unlikely to worry about this point when copy-editing docs.

I'm sorry to hear that.  Maybe keeping this consistent will be one of
those endless jobs like keeping the source code pgindented. We still
try to keep that in order despite the audience for the source code
being much smaller than the audience for our documents.

Anyway, I'll set an alarm for this time next year so I can check on
how many inconsistencies have crept back in over the development
cycle.

In the meantime, I've pushed the fixes to master.

David