Re: jit and explain nontext

От David Rowley
Тема Re: jit and explain nontext
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 at 08:21, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
>         /* don't print information if no JITing happened */
> -       if (!ji || ji->created_functions == 0)
> +       if (!ji || (ji->created_functions == 0 &&
> +                       es->format == EXPLAIN_FORMAT_TEXT))
>                 return;

Isn't that comment now outdated?

I imagine something more like; /* Only show JIT details when we jitted
something or when in non-text mode */ might be better after making
that code change.

David

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure with LEFT JOINs among >500 relations
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure with LEFT JOINs among >500 relations