Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 28 Mar 2023 at 17:54, Maxim Boguk <maxim.boguk@gmail.com> wrote:
> During an attempt to create a minimal test case I discovered an effect for which I have no explanation:
> (all tests with jit=on):
>
> Run EXPLAIN on the single partition, so far expected results...
> explain select * from interview_review_info_archive_p028;
>                                           QUERY PLAN
>  Seq Scan on interview_review_info_archive_p028  (cost=0.00..361819.08 rows=34546848 width=40)
>  JIT:
>    Functions: 2

It could be something like a dropped column forcing projection of the
SELECT *.  You might want to try without SELECT * using some subset of
columns instead.

Check if columns have been dropped with:

select attnum,attname from pg_Attribute where
attrelid='interview_review_info_archive_p028'::Regclass;

David

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17871: JIT during postgresql_fdw remote_estimates EXPLAIN have very negatively effect on planning time