Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions

От David Rowley
Тема Re: ExecRTCheckPerms() and many prunable partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 at 02:27, Greg Stark <stark@mit.edu> wrote:

> This is failing regression tests. I don't understand how this patch
> could be affecting this test though. Perhaps it's a problem with the
> json patches that were committed recently -- but they don't seem to be
> causing other patches to fail.

I think this will just be related to the useprefix =
list_length(es->rtable) > 1; in show_plan_tlist().  There's likely not
much point in keeping the RTE for the view anymore. IIRC it was just
there to check permissions. Amit has now added another way of doing
those.

David

Сообщение: Re: should vacuum's first heap pass be read-only?
Сообщение: Re: should vacuum's first heap pass be read-only?