Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for v16

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Fix typos and inconsistencies for v16
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 19 Apr 2023 at 07:00, Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> please look at the similar list for v15+ (596b5af1d..HEAD).

I've now pushed most of these but didn't include the following ones:

> 3. BufFileOpenShared -> BufFileOpenFileSet // see dcac5e7ac

Maybe I need to spend longer, but I just didn't believe the command
that claimed that "BufFiles opened using BufFileOpenFileSet() are
read-only by definition". Looking at the code for that, it seems to
depend on if O_RDONLY is included in the mode flags.

> 19. multidimensional-aware -> multidimension-aware // sync with gistbuild.c

I didn't change this as I didn't think it was an improvement.  I'd
probably have written "multidimensionally aware", but I didn't feel
strongly enough to want to change it.

David