Re: BUG #17034: Creating aggregate function based on array_append now results in "function does not exist" error

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #17034: Creating aggregate function based on array_append now results in "function does not exist" error
Дата
Ответ на BUG #17034: Creating aggregate function based on array_append now results in "function does not exist" error  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 14:55, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:
> We long ago stopped using this aggregate function (switched to built-in
> functions array_agg and string_agg), so we can simply remove this DDL (i.e.,
> we don't care if it's fixed or not). But other systems may be affected by
> this change. If nothing else, a mention in the release notes would be
> helpful.

Thanks for the report.  Quite a few other people found and reported
this and it looks like we'll be adding it to the release notes at some
point. See [1].

David

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20210520232922.GG3676@telsasoft.com