Re: Re: BUG #18305: Unexpected error: "WindowFunc not found in subplan target lists" triggered by subqueries

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Re: BUG #18305: Unexpected error: "WindowFunc not found in subplan target lists" triggered by subqueries
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 1 Apr 2024 at 21:34, akuluasan <akuluasan@163.com> wrote:
> I am using my tool to simplify  the SQL query. Can you please confirm if the simplification process helps you
diagnoseand locate bugs?

The root cause of this has already been established, so in this case,
the answer is "no".

However, since you wrote "bugs" rather than "this bug", for cases
where we've not found the root cause, the more simple the reproducer,
the better.

David