Re: Option to not use ringbuffer in VACUUM, using it in failsafe mode

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Option to not use ringbuffer in VACUUM, using it in failsafe mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 18 Apr 2023 at 09:21, Melanie Plageman
<melanieplageman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we still thinking that reordering the VACUUM (and ANALYZE) options
> makes sense. And, if so, should it be alphabetical within parameter
> category? That is, all actual parameters (e.g. FULL and FREEZE) are
> alphabetically organized first followed by all parameter types (e.g.
> boolean and size) alphabetically listed?

I've opened a thread for that [1].

David

[1] https://postgr.es/m/CAApHDvo1eWbt5PVpk0G=yCbBNgLU7KaRP6dCBHpNbFaBjyGyQA@mail.gmail.com

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Should we put command options in alphabetical order in the doc?