Re: Parallel Seq Scan

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Parallel Seq Scan
Дата
Re: Parallel Seq Scan  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
So I've just finished reading the impressive 244 emails (so far) about Parallel Seq scan, and I've had a quick skim over the latest patch.

Its quite exciting to think that one day we'll have parallel query in PostgreSQL, but I have to say, that I think that there's a major point about the proposed implementation that seems to have gotten forgotten about, which I can't help but think won't get that far off the ground unless more thought goes into it.