Re: Patch to improve a few appendStringInfo* calls

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Patch to improve a few appendStringInfo* calls
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12 May 2015 at 12:57, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On 4/11/15 6:25 AM, David Rowley wrote:
> I've attached a small patch which just fixes a few appendStringInfo*
> calls that are not quite doing things the way that it was intended.

done

Thank you for pushing.

Shortly after I sent the previous patch I did a few more searches and also found some more things that are not quite right.
Most of these are to use the binary append method when the length of the string is already known.
There's also some fixes in there for appendPQExpBufferStr too.

I've re-based the patch and attached here.

Regards

David Rowley
Вложения