Re: Problem, partition pruning for prepared statement with IS NULL clause.

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Problem, partition pruning for prepared statement with IS NULL clause.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 11 Oct 2023 at 22:09, Sergei Glukhov <s.glukhov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> Thanks for fixing this!
>
> I verified that issues are fixed.

Thanks for having a look.

Unfortunately, I'd not long sent the last email and realised that the
step_lastkeyno parameter is now unused and can just be removed from
both get_steps_using_prefix() and get_steps_using_prefix_recurse().
This requires some comment rewriting so I've attempted to do that too
in the attached updated version.

David

Вложения