Re: jsonb crash

От David Rowley
Тема Re: jsonb crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 6 Nov 2021 at 11:38, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 07:07:01PM +1300, David Rowley wrote:
> > Does anyone have any thoughts on the proposed fixes?
>
> I don't have any thoughts, but I want to be sure it isn't forgotten.

Not forgotten. I was just hoping to get some feedback.

I've now pushed the fix to restrict v14 to only allow Memoize when the
left and right types are the same.  For master, since it's possible to
add a field to RestrictInfo, I've changed that to cache the left and
right hash equality operators.

This does not fix the binary / logical issue mentioned by Tom.  I have
ideas about allowing Memoize to operate in a binary equality mode or
logical equality mode.  I'll need to run in binary mode when there are
lateral vars or when any join operator is not hashable.

David