Re: Parent/child context relation in pg_get_backend_memory_contexts()

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Parent/child context relation in pg_get_backend_memory_contexts()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 23 Jul 2024 at 22:14, Melih Mutlu <m.melihmutlu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixed the name. Also I needed to cast parameters when calling that function as below to get rid of some warnings.
>
> +       get_memory_context_name_and_ident(context,
> +                                                                         (const char **)&name,
> +                                                                         (const char **) &ident);

Thanks for fixing all those.

I've only had a quick look so far, but I think the patch is now in the
right shape. Unless there's some objections to how things are being
done in v10, I plan to commit this in the next few days... modulo any
minor adjustments.

David