Re: BUG #17855: Uninitialised memory used when the name type value processed in binary mode of Memoize

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #17855: Uninitialised memory used when the name type value processed in binary mode of Memoize
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 23 Mar 2023 at 17:01, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems it there are a few hacks that try to make this work.  I wonder
> if we should just invent new hacks in the form of a new version of
> datum_image_eq that accepts a pointer to a FormData_pg_attribute
> instead of typByVal and typLen then just special case NAMEOID types to
> always compare as cstrings. Same for datum_image_hash().

Here are patches to implement versions of datum_image_eq() and
datum_image_hash() which accept FormData_pg_attribute pointers instead
of the byval and len parameters.

The 0002 patch just removes the now unused functions.

David

Вложения