Re: BUG #18381: Invalid query generated by postgres_fdw with UNION ALL and ORDER BY

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #18381: Invalid query generated by postgres_fdw with UNION ALL and ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 at 23:35, PG Bug reporting form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Bug reference:      18381
> Logged by:          Michal Kleczek
> Email address:      michal@kleczek.org
> PostgreSQL version: 16.2
> Operating system:   Linux

I see you've raised this on -hackers [1] already.   Since there's
already some discussion and a proposed fix there, I think it's better
the discussion continues there.

David

[1] https://postgr.es/m/0714C8B8-8D82-4ABB-9F8D-A0C3657E7B6E@kleczek.org