Re: Does Version 9.1 Streaming Replication Supports Multi-Master?

От Koichi Suzuki
Тема Re: Does Version 9.1 Streaming Replication Supports Multi-Master?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes it does, not for hot standby though.  Each node can have streaming
replication slave for recovery.   Also, GTM has its own
backup/recovery mechanism which provide no-loss failover when GTM
fails.

Regards;
Koichi Suzuki

# For XC to provide hot standby feature, we need to synchronize the
visibility of each node, which is not implemented yet.  For recovery,
XC provides a feature to synchronize recovery point of each node.