Re: Custom Domain; migration from 8.4 to 9.1 and COLLATE

От Evan Carroll
Тема Re: Custom Domain; migration from 8.4 to 9.1 and COLLATE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I did that, and I had to do that to get the error I pasted. I am hit
by that bug. I get this error after I fix that error. Here we my post
about the issue that you just mentioned:

* http://dba.stackexchange.com/q/17604/2639

BTW, The database version is 9.1.3. I'll try and work on a test that
generates this same error, not exactly sure why it is getting
generated though.

--
Evan Carroll - me@evancarroll.com
System Lord of the Internets