Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters

От Hugh Ranalli
Тема Re: BUG #15548: Unaccent does not remove combining diacritical characters
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 15:31, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Hugh Ranalli <hugh@whtc.ca> writes:
> I've attached two patches, one to update generate_unaccent_rules.py, and
> another that updates unaccent.rules from the v34 transliteration file.

I think you forgot the patches?

Sigh, yes I did. That's what I get for trying to get this sent out before heading to an appointment. Patches attached and will add to CF. Let me know if you see anything amiss.

Hugh
Вложения