Re: Perplexing, regular decline in performance

От Hugh Ranalli
Тема Re: Perplexing, regular decline in performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 at 14:52, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
Can you show us the definition of the table, including its indexes?
Can you describe the data and distribution of values within the
columns, particularly where they're indexed?

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean by the "distribution of values within the columns." Can you clarify or provide an link to an example?

Thanks,
Hugh

Сообщение: Re: Perplexing, regular decline in performance
Сообщение: Re: Perplexing, regular decline in performance