Re: Unaccent extension python script Issue in Windows

От Hugh Ranalli
Тема Re: Unaccent extension python script Issue in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 01:14, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
This patch contains irrelevant changes. The minimal required
change would be the attached. If you want refacotor the
UnicodeData reader or rearrange import sutff, it should be
separate patches.
I'm not sure I'd classify the second change as "irrelevant." Using "with" is the standard and recommended practice for working with files in Python. At the moment the script does nothing to close the open data file, whether through regular processing or in the case of an exception. I would argue that's a bug and should be fixed. Creating a separate patch for that seems to be adding work for no reason.

Hugh

Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup ignores the existing data directory permissions
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup ignores the existing data directory permissions