Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression
Дата
Re: Something is wrong with wal_compression  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 3:04 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Indeed, it seems like this behavior makes pg_xact_status() basically
> useless as things stand.

If we agree that xid allocation is not something persistent, let's fix
the test? We can replace a check with select * from pg_class or,
maybe, add an amcheck run.
As far as I recollect, this test was introduced to test this new
function in 857ee8e391f.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.