Re: Security Definer functions no longer works in PG14+

От Andrew Borodin
Тема Re: Security Definer functions no longer works in PG14+
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

https://github.com/aiven/aiven-extras/commit/eb8c1107ca91a7da5ecb0c8127c94ce42762881d

> SECURITY DEFINER
> pg_catalog.format('ALTER SUBSCRIPTION %I REFRESH PUBLICATION WITH (copy_data=%s)', arg_subscription_name,
arg_copy_data::TEXT)

Doesn't this constitute Bobby-tables SQL injection?

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Jobin Augustine
Сообщение: Re: Security Definer functions no longer works in PG14+
Сообщение: Re: Security Definer functions no longer works in PG14+