PATCH: pgAdmin4 windows installer

От Paresh More
Тема PATCH: pgAdmin4 windows installer
Дата
Re: PATCH: pgAdmin4 windows installer  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Team,

Attached is the patch which will create windows 32 installer for pgAdmin4 (runtime mode) for python 2.7 version.

This installer code has problem with psycopg2(2.5.2 version) for windows

As discussed with Ashesh Vashi, I have changed to point to 2.6.1 version and now the installer is working fine.

So it would now generate windows 32 bit installer using psycopg2 (2.6.1 version)

Kindly please review and let me know if any changes required.

Please also suggest whether we should go with 2.5.2(psycopg2) or with the latest version.

--

Thanks & Regards

Paresh More

NEW-EDB-logo-4c

Pune, India.

Cell :  +919922000564 |  www.enterprisedb.com
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Control for displaying "auto vacuum" fields into grid
Сообщение: Re: Control for displaying "auto vacuum" fields into grid