Re: Small patch to fix build on Windows

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Re: Small patch to fix build on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

<CAAfz9KPZbPjoWTqOb5moi_YWvdbSjAMZsrVBW0cBw33Q560CLw@mail.gmail.com>
> > пт, 9 авг. 2019 г. в 05:45, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>:

> > > FWIW, I like Alvaro's suggestion about qq{} in this case, as it makes
> > > sure that double-quotes are correctly applied where they should.
> > The attached 4rd version of the patch uses qq||. I used qq|| instead
> > of qq{} for consistency because qq|| is already used in Solution.pm:
> >
> >   return qq|VisualStudioVersion = $self->{VisualStudioVersion}
> >   MinimumVisualStudioVersion = $self->{MinimumVisualStudioVersion}
> >   |;
>
> Hmm. qq is nice but '|' make my eyes twitch (a bit).  Couldn't we
> use other delimites like (), ##, or // ? (I like {} for use in
> this patch.)
>
> Any opinions?
Personally I don't care. I used || notation only in order to be
consistent, since this notation is already used in Solution.pm. If
this consistency is not required let me provide a patch with {}
notation. What do you think?

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Small const correctness patch