Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

вс, 15 июл. 2018 г. в 23:05, Ravi Krishna <sravikrishna3@gmail.com>:
What would this new IDE offer which a product like dbeaver does not have.
AFAIK, DBeaver:
  - covers many DBMS (I want to focus on PostgreSQL);
  - full fledged IDE with feature rich editor (I want a lightweight tool that can be used from
    command line or from GUI to help SQL code refactoring in your favorite editor);
  - written in Java (I develop in C++).

This is what I can currently say about my plans on this project.