Async IO HTTP server frontend for PostgreSQL

От Dmitriy Igrishin
Тема Async IO HTTP server frontend for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear community,

I need a %subj% -- high performance HTTP server solution
based on asynchronous IO with ability to run PostgreSQL's
functions from HTML templates asynchronously and passing
the results to the HTTP client.
For example, consider a simple template:
    ${get_rows(id := :id)}
The function get_rows() will be called asynchronously
during the dispatching HTTP request and the result of
it will streams immediately to the HTTP client via async IO.

Currently, I've found only a module for NGINX
but it does not what I need.

Ideally, it should be a simple C (libevent based) or C++
(boost::asio based) library.

Please, if anyone has a ready solution of the idea described
above, let me know, because I don't want waste my time to write
it from scratch.

--
// Dmitriy.

Сообщение: Re: How to restore backup database
Сообщение: Re: How to restore backup database