Announcement of a new C++ API to PostgreSQL.

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Announcement of a new C++ API to PostgreSQL.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello everyone,

I would like to announce the initial beta release of Pgfe, a
modern C++ API to PostgreSQL that simplifies working with
PostgreSQL in C++.

The page on GitHub - https://github.com/dmitigr/pgfe
The documentation - http://dmitigr.ru/pgfe/doc

To build Pgfe the C++17 compiler, such as GNU GCC 8+ or
Microsoft Visual C++ 15.7+ is required.

Please, take a look. Any feedback is very important to me.

Сообщение: Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid
Сообщение: Re: found xmin from before relfrozenxid on pg_catalog.pg_authid