Re: PQconninfoParse()

От Dmitriy Igrishin
Тема Re: PQconninfoParse()
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

2011/10/15 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
> Maybe we should change this:

> Note that only options explicitly specified in the string will have
> values set in the result array; no defaults are inserted.

> To say something like this:

> All legal options will be present in the result array, but only those
> explicitly specified in the string will have a corresponding value; no
> defaults are inserted.

Uh, is that actually a true statement?  I thought the result *did*
include default values.  That's more or less the point of returning them
all, after all.
Oops, indeed, if I understand your correctly thats what
I meant in my first post - "values of other options will have
NULL values" instead of "no defaults are inserted".

// Dmitriy.