Re: insert performance

От Jinhua Luo
Тема Re: insert performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

I found the insert performance is not related to the table schema.

In fact, I could recur the issue using simple table:

create table test(k bigserial primary key, a int, b int, c text, d text);

test.sql:
insert into test(a, b, c, d) values(3438, 1231,
'ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo',
'kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk');

pgbench -r -N -n -c 4 -j 1 -T 600 -f test.sql

I also compile and run it on the latest 9.4 version, the same issue.

Regards,
Jinhua Luo