Re: Docs: Order of json aggregate functions

От Marlene Reiterer
Тема Re: Docs: Order of json aggregate functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Am Mo., 22. Juli 2024 um 15:19 Uhr schrieb Wolfgang Walther
<walther@technowledgy.de>:

> The order of json related aggregate functions in the docs is currently
> like this:
>
> [...]
> json_agg
> json_objectagg
> json_object_agg
> json_object_agg_strict
> json_object_agg_unique
> json_arrayagg
> json_object_agg_unique_strict
> max
> min
> range_agg
> range_intersect_agg
> json_agg_strict
> [...]
>
> json_arrayagg and json_agg_strict are out of place.
>
> Attached patch puts them in the right spot. This is the same down to v16.

I compiled and it worked and didn't throw an error.

The changes to the patch seem useful in my perspective, for making it
easier to find the functions in the documentation, so people will find
them easier.

There is another table which isn't sorted too, the "Hypothetical-Set
Aggregate Functions". Which would be in need of an alphabetical
sorting too, if all the tables on this side
of the documentation should look alike.

Regards
Marlene