Up-level link on mailing lists archives pages

От James Coleman
Тема Up-level link on mailing lists archives pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I was browsing the mailing list archives and noticed that, for
example, on the "since <date>" view (e.g., [1]) there's no easy link
to navigate up a level (back to the main archive page for that mailing
list, e.g., [2]).

I assume this is in the pgweb repo, though I haven't looked yet; if
so, and assuming this seems a reasonable thing to improve, I'll
probably try to get a patch here.

James

1: https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/since/202012010000
2: https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-hackers/