Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker

От James Coleman
Тема Re: Parallelize correlated subqueries that execute within each worker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:54 AM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 11:17 AM Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I think we should move this patch to the next CF as I believe that work is still going on resolving the last
reportedbug.

> We shouldn't just keep pushing this forward to the next CF. It's been
> idle since July. If it needs more work, mark it RwF and it can be
> reopened when there's something for a reviewer to do.

I don't follow the "Idle since July" since it just hasn't received
review since then, so there's been nothing to reply to.

That being said, Vignesh's note in January about a now-failing test is
relevant activity, and I've just today responded to that, so I'm
changing the status back from Waiting on Author to Needs Review.

Regards,
James Coleman