Re: Retroactively adding send and recv functions to a type?

От Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson
Тема Re: Retroactively adding send and recv functions to a type?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 1:03 AM Johann 'Myrkraverk' Oskarsson
<johann@myrkraverk.com> wrote:
> The help for ALTER TABLE seems to indicate this is not supported directly.

I meant ALTER TYPE.  Adding the send and recv functions doesn't seem
to supported by ALTER TYPE.

Is there a workaround for this?

--
Johann

 I'm not from the internet, I just work there.