Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres

От Daniel Farina
Тема Re: How to run query by command prompt in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Jun 28, 2012 7:44 AM, "Kapil Kr. Khandelwal" <kapilk@cscape.in> wrote:

> Dear Team
>

> When I restarted the postgres9.0 service by windows then getting
following error message. Plz help me.

> Error Message(Error 1053) :  The service did not respond start or control
requested  in timely fashion.

> Please suggest me. Thanks in advance

Please post general requests for help in pgsql-general or pgsql-novice. If
the cause of this problem is obscure and looks like a bug, then it would be
appropriate to post it here.

This list is for tracking clear and precise defects in Postgres. Please do
not discuss other things here.