[HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki

От Jan Michálek
Тема [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Other formats in pset like markdown, rst, mediawiki  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Have a nice day
I`m using \pset format html for generating tables for some documentation, training, reports, blogs... Mainly sample of data for SQL queries, or explaining structure etc.
But in some software like sphinx, wiki on redmine, or markdown on github issues I`m not able to insert table in html into text. Using some converters or sed script is little bit tricky if I need to create reports from bash scripts, for example by jenkins.
Is there posibility, that support for some others formats will be added in the future? Or id posible to create some of this formats by manipulating with pset? Or I need use xml for export and use some xslt templates, or lxml etc. to create format that I will be able to copy on wiki page or in github issue.

Thanks Je;

--
Jelen
Starší čeledín datovýho chlíva