Two relations from parent table to child table

От JORGE MALDONADO
Тема Two relations from parent table to child table
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I have a table of games and a catalog of teams where each game is always played by 2 teams. How should I design these tables? Please refer to the image below.

I suppose that option #2 is the correct one but I want to make sure it is.
I have never seen 2 relations from a parent table to a child table.
Tables.jpg

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado
Вложения