Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 5:20 AM Aleksander Alekseev
<aleksander@timescale.com> wrote:
> To my knowledge there are no open questions left. I think the
> patch is as good as it will ever get.

A committer will need to decide whether they're willing to maintain
0003 or not, as mentioned with the v11 post. Which I suppose is the
last open question, but not one I can answer from here.

Thanks!
--Jacob