Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1  (Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1  (Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 21, 2022 at 1:34 PM Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com> wrote:
> Is LibreSSL just less liberal in what it'll send via SNI?

Looks like it; I can reproduce with a local build against LibreSSL. On
the one hand it seems like there might be a case for improving the
guards around our call to SSL_set_tlsext_host_name(), but that seems
like overkill for fixing this test -- we can just disable SNI.
Attached is a patch which does that.

There is also a question of why LibreSSL doesn't do the same for the
IPv6 CIDR test. Should we proactively disable SNI for both of them?

--Jacob

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17522: While using --with-ssl=openssl and PG_TEST_EXTRA='ssl' options, SSL test fails on OpenBSD 7.1