Re: Parallel Inserts (WAS: [bug?] Missed parallel safety checks..)

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: Parallel Inserts (WAS: [bug?] Missed parallel safety checks..)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 8:43 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you send a rebased version?  In the meantime I will switch the entry to
> Waiting on Author.

By request in [1] I'm marking this Returned with Feedback for now.
Whenever you're ready, you can resurrect the patch entry by visiting

    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/38/3143/

and changing the status to "Needs Review", and then changing the
status again to "Move to next CF". (Don't forget the second step;
hopefully we will have streamlined this in the near future!)

Thanks,
--Jacob

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/OS0PR01MB571696D623F35A09AB51903A94969%40OS0PR01MB5716.jpnprd01.prod.outlook.com